What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to improve the user experience.
Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device during your browsing session and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a longer period and are used to remember your preferences and actions across multiple visits.
- First-party Cookies: These are set by the website you are visiting.
Please note that cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any personal or sensitive information.
- To provide you with a personalized browsing experience.
- To improve the functionality of our website.
- To analyze how visitors use our website and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To provide social media features, such as sharing content on social networks.
By using our website, you consent to the use of these cookies. If you prefer, you can change your browser settings to disable or delete cookies. However, please note that if you disable or delete cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
Types of Cookies We Use
Below are some examples of the types of cookies we may use:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and enable you to access certain features.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests and to limit the number of times you see an ad.